A commitment to the future
From pulp supplies to waste management, through selecting its partners, Arjowiggins is committed and determined to measure the environmental impact of its activities and make decisions to reduce its impact to the lowest reasonably achievable level.
(% of FSC sourced virgin or recycled fibres used by the mill)
- Arjowiggins’s policy is to select carefully its pulp procurement and therefore contribute to a better forest management on a world wide scale.
- Controlled Wood Pulps guaranteeing wood fibres not originated from controversial sources.
- The paper mill is ISO 14 001 and FSC Chain of Custody certified, cert. n° SGS-COC-003161
Water: 12,7 M3
(water intake in m3/t)
- Water is a primary resource that is a vital part of the paper manufacturing process.
- Our water management policy has enabled the Group to reduce its water consumption by 15% over the last five years
(reduction of electricity/ton of paper) and 12% (reduction of consumption of fossil fuels)
- Arjowiggins has developed a large-scale program and continuously invest in renewable energy to improve energy efficiency in its mills.